New York City, USA is the place I would like to see most of all for a number of good reasons and here they are (in no particular order).
- I’m a shopaholic and would love to roam through the department stores and shopping thoroughfares of the Big Apple (preferably with someone else’s credit card!).
- I was raised on TV cop shows based in New York, like Kojak and Cagney & Lacey and now Bluebloods. So I kinda feel I already know the place!
- The sights to see – Lady Liberty alone would be worth the trip.
- The bars and the restaurants- pastrami on rye, please.
- The people – it’s THE melting pot of cultures. no surprise the UN is based there.
- The fact you can be your ‘authentic’ self there and it wouldn’t even raise an eyebrow.
So now you know. Where would you most like to visit?